Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Keeping up...

Hey there. I'm home from school again today, so I figured I may as well keep my blog updated.

I get to go back to the YMCA today! It's so warm outside, though, I'd rather run outdoors than be on those dumb ellipticals...but I have to do what my dad thinks is right. He's my coach after all. Meh. That still doesn't change the fact that it's 53 degrees and sunny!

I'm going to keep things short and sweet today--nothing's changed around the house. My sore throat is somewhat better. I can talk! I've been keeping up with my homework for the most part, but this dumb continent-tracing and assembling worksheet is complete bull. Anyway, my eating has been really good the past two days. I have somehow managed to eat 3,000+ calories a day without exercising, although I am not nearly as hungry as I usually am when working out. I miss that...and I hope that eventually I'll be able to regulate my own workouts without losing weight. It's a blessing and a curse to have a high metabolism, I guess. More of a curse in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment